After hours by appointment
24 hour Helpline
So why should you choose an Hi-Tec Guttering Solution?
There are 9 compelling reasons why you should choose an Hi-Tec Guttering solution:
- We solve the biggest problem in guttering today which is incorrect fall, meaning by using our system the water will easily flow away and eliminate overflow, leaking and mould problems.
- Our system will provide you with as close as possible to a maintenance-free system. The shallow leaf guard allows leaves and debris to run straight off with the wind, meaning you will no longer need to get up on the roof to keep your guttering clean.
- The outer shell of the Hi-Tec system will provide a beautiful new look to your home, enhancing the value and protecting your biggest investment.
- Our system has been approved by CSIRO to be bushfire safe in any area within Australia.
- Having worked in the industry for 25 years
- Over 30% of our business is from referrals because our customers are so happy at completion that they tell their friends and colleagues.
- We provide you with peace of mind, that comes with knowing your gutters will not clog up, fill with dirt, overflow or cause damage to your home.
- We offer a 25 year rust-free guarantee and a 10 year workmanship guarantee.
- We are fully licensed with the Dept of Fair Trading which means we have nothing to hide.
Whether you're dealing with our customer service team or one of our representatives, we wish to contribute to the experience:
- Authenticity and Transparency
- Innovation in design
- Quality workmanship
- Family and Fun
So, when dealing with Hi-Tec, expect all these great things as well as complete transparency of our processes.
We guarantee absolutely NO HIDDEN FEES.
"Your installers were informative and polite and always consulted with us if anything required clarification. They also kept us informed of any delays due to unforeseen circumstances. The work was done within the estimated timeframe as well. They also cleaned up the site afterwards, and left us feeling pleased with the work." R.Roth, Helensburghmore →